Monday, June 23, 2014

GORGEOUS SCRAPBOOK LAYOUTS MADE WITH ARIANA














I just wanted to share some scrapbook layouts, artwork and tips to inspire you today.  These layouts were made using the Ariana paper pack which is one of my favorites.














I like the layout pictured above because of it's giant pocket.  I am the queen of pockets in scrapbooking.  I always make pockets on every layout whether I use them or not.  The reason I do this is because you never know when you are going to have an extra photo, a private or long story that you want to tell, etc and the pocket will be perfect for that.  I make a pocket behind every photo












I really like how the layout above is made without the flower prints and not so girly using the same paper pack!  Because the papers are printed on both sides, it is so easy to change up the look to suit your personal needs. Now, I am a girly girl and I love the flower prints!












Ariana Products:
Ariana Paper Packet
Ariana Complements
Ariana Assortment
Workshops on the Go Scrapbooking Kit
















BE SURE TO "LIKE" ME ON FACEBOOK! Click here to go to my page and be sure to click "LIKE" on that page: Fabulously Creative Scrapbooking and Stamping

Be sure to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel athttp://www.youtube.com/user/FabulouslyCreative 

No comments: