Tuesday, November 18, 2014

BABY BUTTERFLY KISSES SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT

I made this layout for a friend's scrapbook for her baby.  This layout was made with "Butterfly Kisses" in mind.  I formed a pocket behind the photo mat on the right-hand layout(pictured above).  I like adding pockets to layouts because they are a great way to add more pictures, memorabilia or journaling.
The letters "BABY" were raised off the page using foam tape to give dimension.
I applied the 2nd Generation Stamping technique (pictured above) using a butterfly stamp set.
I embossed the butterfly (pictured above) in Hydrangea ink, then colored in the white spaces with a Cotton Candy marker.  I cut it out and attached it to the layout using Pop Dots.

I hope you have been inspired!  Be sure to leave me a comment.  Comments are always loved and appreciated!

"Like" me on facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/FabulouslyCreativeScrapbookingAndStamping

Be sure to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel at
http://www.youtube.com/user/FabulouslyCreative

No comments: