Monday, December 29, 2014

BOOT SCOOTIN' CROCHET COWBOY HAT & BOOTS

How about a Boot Scootin' Crochet Cowboy Hat?!!!  It doesn't get much cuter than this!  This was another request.... a Cowboy Hat and Cowboy Boot booties.... or should I say Cowgirl!  The baby is due very soon!
The hat is shown without the pink band in the above photo.  The Cowboy Hat & Boots Pictured are $25.00 for the set.  Cowboy Boots $15.00.

Don't you just love my model?  She is an Ashton-Drake Doll ... "Pretty as a Picture".  Thank You Courtney Bryan Stevens for the beautiful doll!!!

Cowboy Boots $15.00
I can make these in other colors for a boy or girl.
Be sure to check out my other themed hats.  They make awesome gifts for any occasion, themed parties, costumes, photo shoot, birthday, etc.

"Like" me on facebook at

Be sure to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel at
http://www.youtube.com/user/FabulouslyCreative


No comments: