Tuesday, December 9, 2014

SO SWEET - Baby Scrapbook Layout

Simple, Easy and oh-so-Cute! This is another 2-page layout I made for my friend's baby scrapbook using 2 pre-designed pages as my base.  The great thing about pre-designed papers is that you can use them "as is" or dress them up by adding embellishments, photo mats, etc.
I added some Prima Flowers with brads, a stamped cupcake image, the "So Sweet" tag and 3 pink sparkle rhinestone embellishments to the pre-designed page (pictured above) to jazz it up.  
The cupcake (pictured above) was stamped with the Cupcake Sprinkles stamp set and CTMH Exclusive Inks, both from CTMH. I colored over the icing on the cupcake with a Clear atyouSpica marker to give it shimmer and bling.  I love the atyouSpica markers.  They have little shivers of glass in them for that bling that I love!  I coated the cherry with Liquid Glass before I cut it out.

The Little girl holding a cupcake is a stamped image that I colored using Spectrum Noir markers.  The image was stamped using the "Sweet Thing" stamp by Penny Black.  I added 3 white photo mats that I inked the edges of using a Hydrangea ink pad. The bunny, tag and baby carriage (by EK Success, I think) were added using Pop Dots.

"Like" me on facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/FabulouslyCreativeScrapbookingAndStamping

Be sure to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel at
http://www.youtube.com/user/FabulouslyCreative

No comments: