Monday, September 28, 2015

CROCHET CANDY CORN HAT

 I couldn't resist since I am a big fan of Candy Corn.  This sweet Candy Corn inspired crochet hat is perfect for all the upcoming fall festivities and parties! 
I can make it with a bow for a girl, pom-pom for a boy or girl, or without a bow or pom-pom.  

CANDY CORN HATS WITH BOW OR POM-POM:
$10  Infant - Children sizes
$15  Teen/Adult sizes

I can make Santa or Elf style Candy Corn Hats too!

SANTA & ELF STYLE CANDY CORN HAT:
$15  Infant - Children's sizes
$20  Teen/Adult sizes


Be sure to check out my other themed hats and crochet items.  They make awesome gifts for any occasion, themed parties, baby shower, costumes, photo shoot, birthday, etc.

All pictures are of items that I personally crocheted.

"Like" me on facebook at

Be sure to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel at

No comments: